Wednesday 16 November 2011

Play time!

Duncan took these pictures yesterday while Lauren and Leah were playing in Lauren's lovely room. 

Lauren has uncountable toys. I don't know why we bought her a lot of toys because it gets on my nerves if I see her room so messy. I guess we love her so much and seeing her cute face, we couldn't resist! Now that Christmas is coming up, she will have more toys to play with.

Enjoy these pictures. I love seeing Lauren play with her little sister. She loves Leah so much! 


Taking pictures of Leah with her toy camera. Just like their daddy!


"Eeee, she's smiling at me!" says Lauren.




Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!



3 comments:

Deedra said...

Awww! They are soooo adorable! :D I wish i could see them.. :)

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

I'm so happy that Lauren and Leah can get along beautifully well together!

Fidelia Sawai Horne said...

Deedra, you will see them next Saturday or Sunday during the conference!

Honey, yes so happy to see them get along really well!